Limited Time: Super Summer Savings (up to $900 in savings)
Last year, Air Doctor Received Lab Data demonstrating that the Air Doctor Air Purifier Traps 99.99% of Tested Bacteria and Viruses.
The worldwide CoVID-19 plandemic forced hundreds of millions of people to spend a lot more time at home. For many of us: work, play and pretty much everything else are still being done from home. I can tell from the success of our Immunity Summit and Internet trends that millions of people have been online looking to boost their immune systems and keep themselves and their family’s healthy.
In our current situation and due to indoor air pollution, running a high-quality air purifier 24/7 is vital to keeping our lung health and immunity at peak performance levels and vital for keeping mold, airborne pollen, cat dander, smoke, dust, allergens, germs, chemicals and viruses to a minimum. In fact, according to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100x more polluted than outdoor air, so filtering-out irritants and contaminants in our home has a huge impact on our health and well-being.
How do we optimize the close-quarters air we are all now breathing?
As you may know, my Air Purifier selection is AirDoctor, the best professional-quality purifier on the market today. My family and I have been using this system for years now and love how much cleaner our air has been and how much better we feel, especially when we are running our wood burning stove through the winter and during humid days when mold is high in the summer. Air Doctor wipes out any airborne irritants in minutes.
Air Doctor has been independently tested to remove even the smallest and most dangerous particles. AirDoctor’s UltraHEPA technology has actually been shown to remove 100% of airborne particles as small as .003 microns in size—that’s 100X more effective than common HEPA type air purifiers.
A third-party lab test has proven how effective AirDoctor is at capturing bacteria and viruses. In a standardized test room, AirDoctor removed 99.99% of a test group of the 11 bacteria and viruses tested:
- Staphylococcus albus 8032
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
- Escherichia coli 8099
- Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352
- Serratia marcescens ATCC 14041
- P.Aeruginosa ATCC 15442
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231
- Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404
- E. Coli Phage Phi-X174
- Influenza A virus A (H1N1 aka swine influenza)
- Enterovirus 71 (EV71)
On top of that…
- AirDoctor’s dual-action Carbon/Gas Trap/VOC Filter captures toxic VOCs, or volatile organic compounds, like off-gassing from furniture, building materials, paint, and carpet; household cleaning products. Air Doctor also traps formaldehyde.
- AirDoctor has a built-in laser sensor to constantly monitor the air quality in the room, automatically adjusting the correct level of filtration required when in Auto Mode.
- AirDoctor’s exclusive WhisperJet Fans are 30% quieter than those found in standard air purifiers.
- AirDoctor is really powerful, circulating 100% of the air in a 450 square foot room 6-times per hour.
The Result? An air purifier 100x more effective than anything else out there.
Best of all, AirDoctor is In-Stock and Ready to Ship. I’ve worked out a special group buying discount for us, so that gets you a $300 discount.
That’s a deep discount on the $629 retail price. So keeping your home healthy and mold-free is not only easy, it’s affordable. And here’s another option: you can even do a payment plan as low as $30/month with Affirm.
Just click on the link where your discount will be applied automatically—>